St. Francis Episcopal Church
St. Francis Episcopal Church was built in 1899 by Col. Franklin Coxe as a memorial for his parents. It is a fine example of Gothic Revival architecture. Several Tiffany windows were added in the 1930s.
Address : 408 N Main St Rutherfordton NC 28139
Visit Site : http://www.rutherfordtourism.com/
Audio For This Stop:
Directions To Next Stop :