Woodrow Jones Building
Built as a post office in 1930, the Georgian-Revival federal building was renamed in 2000 to honor Woodrow Wilson Jones, a native of Rutherford County who served in Congress and was appointed as a federal judge.
Address : 146 N Main St Rutherfordton NC 28139
Visit Site : http://www.rutherfordtourism.com/
Audio For This Stop:
Directions To Next Stop :