Do you need your daily coffee fix even on vacation? Check out our small town coffee shops for your daily dose.
- Small Town Coffee Roasters in Rutherfordton roasts their beans on site. On any given day you can smell the aroma beckoning you inside for fresh cup.
- Main Street Coffee and Ice Cream is the another great place to grab a cup of joe and a tasty treat in Rutherfordton. We recommend the “Red-Eye,” it’s perfect for a mid-day pick me up.
- Village Coffee, located in Forest City, is perfect for anyone who loves variety. They have every flavor of coffee you could imagine. Enjoy a “Hawk Nelson” by the fireplace while you enjoy the slow pace of our small towns.
- Have a peaceful morning at Wild Roots Café. You can get fresh-brewed coffee and shots of espresso to get your morning started on the right foot. They have an amazing breakfast and lunch menu as well.
- If you are looking for something familiar, try Starbucks. Located in the Forest City Ingles, it’s the place to go if you are looking for a traditional fall drink like the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Chimney Rock Village
- You can get special-made frappuccinos at Village Scoop in Chimney Rock Village. It’s perfect for a sweet coffee treat that can cool you down too. Caramel is a fan-favorite flavor.
- Enjoy a stroll through Chimney Rock Village and grab some coffee at Coffee on the Rocks. Aptly named, it sits along the Rocky Broad River, which provides a soothing, natural soundtrack as you sip.